European Clusters Alliance continuously works on initiating, hosting and supporting multitude of events in face to face, hybrid and online format. Together with our members, we actively participate in thematic cluster conferences, support regional and national cluster initiatives as experts and speakers, as well as contribute to other industrial events. These meetings and activities provide opportunities for knowledge sharing, exchange of good practices and increase the international visibility of our alliance and its members.
In this specific section, you can find details and information on:
- European calendar of main events associated with clusters
- Ongoing discussions on the European Industrial Ecosystems
- Opportunities to involve ECA in national and regional cluster conferences and meetings
- Opportunities to engage ECA with other industrial and policy events, outside of the scope of clusters
- Forthcoming schedule and past recordings of the European Alliance Against Coronavirus, together with joining instructions and openings for presentations
- 6EAAC morning session: Joint Cluster Initiatives08:30 - 09:30
The European Commission published a new call for proposals under the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs part of the Single Market Programme: the Joint Cluster Initiatives (EUROCLUSTERS) for Europe’s recovery. The aim is to develop supporting measures for companies in and beyond their industrial ecosystem, and, ...
- 13EAAC morning session: Joint Cluster Initiatives – Questions and Cluster Presentations08:30 - 09:30
We invite clusters interested in the new open call for “Joint Cluster Initiatives (Euroclusters)” to our morning session on 13th October 2021. In the webinar, we will build on the session of 6th October, clarify questions on the call text, and give the opportunity to clusters to present themselves and their, ...
- 147th Congress of Polish Clusters08:00 - 18:00
The subject of the 7th Congress of Polish Clusters will be a debate on the role of clusters in supporting regional development policy created at the level of the European Union, Poland and Polish local governments. There is no effective regional
- 19Emerging Green Marketplaces: EU Business Opportunities in the Americas15:00 - 16:30
Business opportunities are expanding for EU green technologies, including in some unexpected places. If you are a European SME, mature start-up or stakeholder supporting EU green business, we invite you to join our webinar on Emerging Green Marketplaces: Opportunities for EU businesses in the Americas!
The webinar is, ...