The EAAC is back and now meeting twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 – 9:30 (CET)
Sessions in February and March 2021 will take place under the EU Industry Week 2021, Europe’s flagship annual event on industry and the main platform for discussion of industrial challenges and co-development of opportunities in an inclusive dialogue with a wide range of partners. These regular meetings may be complemented by additional sessions, according to the needs of the participants.
Topics to be covered in the upcoming meetings will include:
- any urgent thematic related to the COVID crisis (EU Rapid Alert Function)
- the role of clusters and the collaborative approach on new EU initiatives
- new calls and funding opportunities
- good practices and cluster activities in the industrial ecosystems and their recovery
- cross-sectorial and interdisciplinary collaborations
Any interested entity and person are welcome to participate in the sessions and contribute to the discussion. They can sign up to receive invitations to the morning sessions via this link: Subscribe to EAAC morning sessions.
To stay up to date, you can request to be included in the European Cluster Alliance mailing list. If you would like to join this group, please e-mail email@example.com and check our website for the forthcoming schedule.