REI – Reindustria Innovazione S.cons.r.l.
REI - Reindustria Innovazione
Legal Headquarter: via Lanaioli,1 26100 Cremona;
Operational Headquarter: via G. di Vittorio,2 26013 Crema
Ilaria Massari, General Manager
+ 39 0373 256639
What kind of organisation are we?
REI is a limited liability consortium with a mixed participation, to public majority
How many members?
What are our activities?
REI is a dynamic public-private partnership which facilitate innovation and the implementation of effective activities for local socio-economic development. It acts in Lombardy Region, in the Province of Cremona.
It focuses on three main areas of intervention: Territorial Marketing, Innovation and Research, Startups.
Focus is placed on supralocal authority planning with long term impact. Project development occurs with a subsidiarity approach, capable of stimulating territorial empowerment, without coming into competition, instead promoting, on one hand, the rise of cross-cutting opportunities and on the other hand an increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the partners’ services, benefiting the local economic system.
What are key projects?
- Recovery of the industrial area “Ex-Olivetti” in Crema (Cr) for its reindustrialization, encourages the establishment of productive realities and improve the employment rate. 735 jobs were created, with a total investment equal to € 45.964.664, supporting 205 SME’s overall.
- Polo Tecnologico della Cosmesi: it is the first cluster association formed by the best companies of Lombardy Region that represent the entire cosmetic value chain. REI supervised its birth and growth and today it is an indipendent association composed by 70 SME’s.
- AD-COM Advanced Cosmetic Manufacturing is a research, development and innovation projectin the context of advanced cosmetic manufacturing, co-funded by Lombardy Region related to the Lombardy Region Call for “Research and Innovation Agreements” which gave life to the AD-COM Observatory, a territorial landmark for study, research and innovation. The partnership is comprised by 6 SME’s led by REI, 2 Universities, 22 researchers and 87 employees. Lombardy Region co-funded AD-COM by covering € 4,5 Mil out of € 9,4 Mil total investment.
- Humans Hub is a public-private partnership addressing the mechanical industry, acting as a promoter for company growth and mutual learning, in collaboration with the research and education ecosystem, co-funded by Lombardy Region relatively to the Lombardy Region Call for “Research and Innovation Hub”. The partnership is composed by 5 SME’s, led by REI, a inter-university consortium and 59 employees. Lombardy Region co-funded Humans Hub by covering € 4,1 Mil out of a € 7,7 Mil total investment.
- REI Spazio Impresa: it is the space reserved to enterprises acting as an incubator and accelerator for businesses. Up to now, 6 SME’s and startup are hosted in REI Spazio Impresa; Over the last six years, 13 startup have grown passing through REI Spazio Impresa.